2 Ethel Road
People often view financial guidance as investment guidance. However, there’s a big difference between simply managing your investment portfolio and taking a holistic approach to coordinating your entire financial picture. Only a full-service, independent financial professional provides the critical strategies, services and guidance you require across your financial life to eliminate any conflicts and create alignment between your various strategies.
Below are 10 of the many ways a financial professional can help you move closer to your financial goals:
1. Formalizing, prioritizing, and documenting your goals.
2. Coordinating your investment, insurance, tax, retirement, and estate planning strategies.
3. Reviewing and adjusting strategies to maintain alignment over time.
4. Proactively managing risk across all aspects of your financial life.
5. Serving as a single point of contact to coordinate services and expertise across multiple disciplines, such as mortgage services, insurance, employee benefits, trust services, business succession planning, etc.
6. Monitoring changes in your life and family situation and recommending adjustments to your strategies as needed.7. Remaining up-to-date on economic, tax, and financial market changes and legislation.8. Developing tax-advantaged wealth transition strategies for retirement and estate planning.
9. Measuring and reporting progress against your goals.10. Working with your tax and legal advisors to coordinate and implement guidance.
If you’d like to learn more about how working with an independent, full-service financial professional can help, contact the office at any time.
This communication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information on the subjects covered. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal, tax, or other professional advice. For specific professional assistance, the services of an appropriate professional should be sought.