2 Ethel Road
Financial planning is the strategic process of assessing, managing, and creating a roadmap to pursue your financial goals and aspirations.
A knowledgeable financial advisor, such as those at Malecki Financial Group, can help you identify your current financial situation and develop a personalized plan, providing guidance on budgeting, investing, retirement planning, estate planning, insurance, and more.
With our expertise, you can embark on your financial journey with confidence.
With 40+ years of experience, we have encountered numerous market conditions and client needs.
We pride ourselves on our experience in financial planning, asset management, and exit planning.
Your individual plan is based on your needs, goals, and aspirations.
We will work with you to develop the right path for your journey, which can look different for every client.
Financial health spans a broad range of activities and assets.
We go beyond traditional budgeting and consider broader elements such as retirement planning when creating your individual plan.
1. Formalizing, prioritizing, and documenting your goals.
2. Coordinating your investment, insurance, tax, retirement, and estate planning strategies.
3. Reviewing and adjusting strategies to maintain alignment over time.
4. Proactively managing risk across all aspects of your financial life.
5. Serving as a single point of contact to coordinate services and expertise across multiple disciplines, such as mortgage services, insurance, employee benefits, trust services, business succession planning, etc.
6. Monitoring changes in your life and family situation and recommending adjustments to your strategies as needed.7. Remaining up-to-date on economic, tax, and financial market changes and legislation.8. Developing tax-advantaged wealth transition strategies for retirement and estate planning.
9. Measuring and reporting progress against your goals.10. Working with your tax and legal advisors to coordinate and implement guidance.
Connect with our licensed professionals today to learn how you can benefit from financial advisement.
Click the button below to contact our office!